Girl who suffers from rare condition has come on ‘leaps and bounds’
A LITTLE girl who suffers from an extremely rare condition has ‘come on leaps and bounds’ and can now say ‘morning’ and count to 20.
Four-year-old Lauren Taylor was just six months old when she was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome.
The condition affects one in 25,000 children in the UK and causes cardiovascular problems, developmental delay, hypersensitivity to noise and sleep problems.
But Lauren’s mum Katherine said her speech had come on since joining the nursery linked to Hoyland Common Primary School.
- 10:03 Amazon's first checkout-free grocery store opens on Monday
- 10:04 New five-year plan recognises need for market improvements
- 10:03 Liverpool chiefs expected to fly for talks with Besiktas over £27m...
- 10:03 DVLA urgently tells motorists to retake eye tests amid concerns...
- 10:03 Hammerson sells Fife retail park as part of £164m disposal
- 10:04 LIVE: All the latest news from the Premier League
- 10:03 Sheep dog rescued after becoming trapped for two days
- 10:03 Brochure from 1980 gives fascinating insight into history of...
- 10:04 Boris Johnson blames Sadiq Khan for London knife crime 'scandal'
- 10:03 Thousands of days lost to bed blocking at the Sheffield Teaching...
- 10:03 Why 25 pubs a week are closing and many will never re-open
- 10:05 Rave reviews for Ribble Valley author's first fictional novel
- 10:03 Gossip: Chelsea wait for Manchester United’s response to Barcelona...
- 10:03 Worthy Melton borough causes share cash from Great Rempstone Steam...
- 10:04 Historic North of Tyne devolution deal reaches its final stage
- 10:03 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after Fleetwood death
- 10:03 No deal Brexit fears overblown, says JD Wetherspoon boss
- 10:04 Extent of PFI repayments revealed
- 10:04 In pictures: Rocester v Chasetown FC
- 10:04 Google Translate is spitting out weird doomsday messages saying the...
- 10:04 Islamic State 'Beatles' duo: UK 'will not block death penalty'
- 10:03 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho draws up shock plan amid talks for...
- 10:03 Volunteers desperately wanted to save factory hens from slaughter -...
- 10:04 New giant LED screen at Ricoh Arena 'one of largest in UK sport'
- 10:03 Investors favour global outlook as a result of Brexit
- 10:04 Firefighters free woman trapped after crash in Wakefield
- 10:03 Blackpool’s ‘Minor Ailment Scheme’ worry for children after fresh...
- 10:03 Work starts on £160m designer outlet just over an hour from Leicester
- 10:03 Universal Credit claimants struggling to navigate system, finds study
- 10:04 Polar opposites: holidays in the Arctic and the Antarctic