Girl, 4, badly injured after firework flew into her scarf and exploded
A four-year-old girl can be heard screaming in pain after a firework explodes in her face in harrowing footage.
Little Maisie is recovering but was left scarred for life after the rocket flew sideways into her scarf during a display in her family’s garden last year.
Her mother Stephanie Roe has decided to release the shocking footage filmed last November to warn others about the dangers of fireworks.
Maisie, now five, is still receiving treatment almost a year on and her severe burns are likely to require skin grafts.
Stephanie, a police officer from Combe Martin, Devon, said: ‘I stood and... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle