Girl, 3, who died after being used as 'black magic voodoo doll' was sexually abused and pierced with needles
A three-year-old girl died after her mum's superstitious boss allegedly used her as a 'voodoo doll' - forcing at least seven two-inch needles into her tiny body.
The tragic child, who was also found to have been sexually assaulted, was taken to hospital in critical condition on July 15.
Doctors discovered the toddler suffering from multiple internal injuries - some of which were around her private parts, India Today reports.
The little girl, from the Purulia district, in West Bengal, India, went into surgery but died of sepsis and pneumonia during recovery.
Police have a lodged a case under... read more
- 23:26 Baby born in Chick-Fil-A restroom gets free nuggets for life
- 23:26 Does cooking kill listeria and what are the symptoms to look out for?
- 23:26 Circus act ‘hits clown’ after being blasted from cannon
- 23:26 Donald Trump’s lawyer secretly recorded president discussing...
- 23:26 ‘#ElonMuskDidNothingWrong’: Elon Musk’s ‘pedo guy’ Twitter outburst...
- 10:53 Forfar boss Jim Weir looking for players to build on display in...
- 10:53 Montrose boss Stewart Petrie maintaining mantra despite winning...
- 23:26 Derbyshire shopkeeper will keep selling Golliwogs because ‘they...
- 23:26 Amesbury Novichok victim Charlie Rowley released from hospital
- 10:53 Toulon was perfect preparation for new season, says Jason Kerr
- 23:26 Union tells government to declare rail ‘crisis’ as national emergency
- 10:53 East Fife need to turn chances into goals
- 23:26 ‘Pedophile said he “fell in love” with victim, 8, “the first time...
- 10:53 Cowdenbeath v Cove Rangers is not a grudge match, says Gary Bollan
- 23:26 Man jailed for exposing himself to women at a bus stop
- 10:53 Raith Rovers hoping to be on the right end of a cup shock
- 23:26 Woman-beater made victim’s toddler son stab her with steak knife
- 10:53 Dundee boss Neil McCann resigned to being without key midfielder...
- 10:53 Dundee’s Nathan Ralph relishing prospect of making home debut...
- 23:26 Fake football scout jailed for abusing boy, 12, in ‘rub-down’...
- 10:53 Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo laments latest devastating injury...
- 23:26 Tributes to British man, 21, punched to death in Ibiza as suspect...
- 10:53 Arbroath boss Dick Campbell set to ring the changes for Elgin game
- 23:26 Duck boat death toll climbs to 17 with victims aged 1 to 70
- 10:53 Russell Knox has got Tiger love out of his system
- 10:53 Sandy Lyle gets a perfect farewell on 18th green
- 23:26 Father filmed slamming daughter, 4, into shop barrier jailed for...
- 23:26 Baby boy on life support after dad ‘deliberately stuffed wipes down...
- 10:53 Grant Forrest has eyes on European Tour card after Open disappointment
- 23:26 Over 50 firefighters tackle tower block fire in north London