Giant bee sculpture unveiled in memory of Sheffield woman Kelly Brewster killed in Manchester terror attack
A giant bee sculpture has been unveiled at Sheffield's Meadowhall Shopping Centre in memory of Kelly Brewster who was killed in the Manchester Arena terror attack. The 32-year-old, of Arbourthorne, was among 22 people killed in the attack at the Ariana Grande concert in May last year.
READ MORE: Support for call to jazz up Sheffield city centre blocks
READ MORE: THESE are the areas of Sheffield most likely to get snow tonight
The artwork, called Beedazzle by Maria Shrigley, was one of 101 sculptures displayed around Manchester in the aftermath of the atrocity.
READ MORE: Firms’ anger at... read more
- 02:55 Thousands mourn seven Syrian siblings killed in Canada fire
- 02:38 Opposition view: Bath boss Blackadder left to rue last-minute try
- 02:02 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer working closely with Manchester United’s Sport...
- 01:51 Saudi Arabia appoints its first female ambassador to US
- 01:51 Are these the perfect postcards from space?
- 01:50 BBC Scotland TV channel prepares to launch
- 01:45 Saudi Arabia announces princess as US ambassador
- 01:36 Australia's trade minister raises concerns about China's coal...
- 01:13 EU referendum registration deadline extended
- 01:09 James DeGale ‘pretty sure’ he will retire after loss Chris Eubank Jr
- 01:04 IN PICTURES: Runners take on endurance challenges along the...
- 00:55 Northampton Saints 27 Bath 26: Tom Vickers' review and player ratings
- 00:53 Church of England urges five days of prayer for poor as Brexit looms
- 00:49 Brexit: What would it mean for UK pensioners living in Europe?
- 00:49 What has really happened since Macpherson's report
- 00:47 New strategy to help deal with dementia issue in Lincolnshire is...
- 00:32 Rory McIlroy shooting for a Mexico stand-off with Dustin Johnson
- 00:32 Chris Eubank Jr beats James DeGale to send Londoner towards retirement
- 00:29 Oscars 2019: How will the ceremony change this year?
- 00:28 Tymoshenko v Tymoshenko: Funny business at the polls
- 00:28 Australian farmers' long road after mass cattle deaths
- 00:28 Gambling addict with brain injury spent £210,000
- 00:28 Supermarkets misleading shoppers on healthy food, say nutritionists
- 00:24 How Preston North End's players rated in their win over Millwall -...
- 00:19 Greece's invisible minority - the Macedonian Slavs
- 00:18 Kim Jong Un boards train to head to summit with Trump in Vietnam
- 00:17 'He lost control' - Craig Hignett reacts to remarkable refereeing...
- 00:15 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:15 Observer sudoku
- 00:11 Scots activewear brand launches jacket made out of coffee grounds