Genius man uses toy train to transport drinks around his Christmas party
Still leaving the booze in the kitchen and telling your guests to help themselves, like a schmuck?
Learn from this guy and take a more creative approach to handing out G&Ts at your next Christmas party. That’s how you’ll win respect and admiration from your mates – not well-crafted pigs in blankets or the perfect amount of tinsel strewn around your living room.
Tim Dunn, a marketing manager, TV presenter, and historian, dug out his old model trains for a Christmas party on Saturday night.
Not to show off his collection, to be clear, but to repurpose one of his toy trains as drinks... read more
- 00:59 The Yorkshire Post says: Migrants – and why they count. Policy...
- 00:59 Mark Burns-Williamson: Police need the resources to do their job
- 00:58 The weird and wonderful life of Elon Musk
- 00:58 Former foster carer and ex-teacher denies sexually assaulting two...
- 00:57 Jürgen Klopp’s Liverpool have the stamina to stick to his gameplan
- 00:55 The Yorkshire Post says: Rural life lessons. Twinning schools with...
- 00:55 The Yorkshire Post says: HS2 and its tests. High-speed line of...
- 00:54 Sudoku 4,169 medium
- 00:50 Salzburg summit: Austria leads EU's anti-migrant drive
- 00:50 'I lost my entire family to a cult': How one woman escaped Grace Road
- 00:37 Braving new heights
- 00:37 Business Profile: Fiona Toye of Toye Kenning & Spencer
- 00:37 Campaign to get Stourbridge war hero Frank Foley knighted
- 00:32 Yemen conflict: A million more children face famine, NGO warns
- 00:29 The chef using 60,000-year-old recipes
- 00:27 ICC opens Myanmar Rohingya crimes probe
- 00:26 Will we ever get self-healing smartphones?
- 00:26 The secret life of a female bodyguard
- 00:26 Lancashire's Deputy Police Commissioner revealed
- 00:25 Air pollution linked to much greater risk of dementia
- 00:24 Champions League roundup: Atlético Madrid fight back to win at Monaco
- 00:21 Tech giants unclear over stance on potential new EU climate targets
- 00:20 A third 'forgotten' mural could still be inside Hull's old Co-op...
- 00:18 Qantas mulls plane gyms as prepares for 20-hour flights
- 00:18 Millions overcharged for mobile contracts
- 00:18 'Wild West' Bitcoin 'should be regulated'
- 00:14 Lancashire's Deputy Police Commissioner revealed
- 00:10 Facebook job ads 'discriminated by gender'
- 00:07 SeaWorld and ex-boss to pay $5m to settle fraud claim
- 00:05 Sesame Street refutes writer's claim that Bert and Ernie are gay