Gary Neville aims double swipe at Manchester City despite hailing ‘perfect’ football
Pep Guardiola’s City and cantering towards the Premier League title this season and clocked up their 26th win of the campaign by beating Stoke 2-0 last night.
The Etihad giants, who have already won the EFL Cup this term, are being hailed by some as one of the greatest sides to ever play the game.
But Manchester United legend and top pundit Neville believes that won’t be the case until they have much more silverware under their belts.
He told Sky Sports: "I don't buy into the theory that it's the greatest team of all time because ultimately I think you have to do a lot more.
"You... read more
- 01:28 Reality Check: Holyhead's Brexit dilemma
- 01:20 Was Prezzo Salisbury poisoning a hoax?
- 01:20 Strictly dancers to go on strike?
- 01:15 Morrison defends $1.2bn 'slush fund' for Catholic and independent...
- 01:15 British museums face fight to gain control of Titanic artefacts
- 00:58 All the plastic you can and cannot recycle
- 00:55 Why is IVF so popular in Denmark?
- 00:54 How China's GPS 'rival' Beidou is plotting to go global
- 00:53 Anthony Joshua feeling 'tons of pressure' but will find a way to...
- 00:53 Storm Bronagh set to batter UK with 70mph gusts in Ali aftermath
- 00:53 This is the thing most likely to hospitalise you in Birmingham
- 00:47 Michigan professor embroiled in Israel boycott row
- 00:43 Feeling hungry? Try out latest recipe from the Magpie Cafe
- 00:31 Wolf Alice: 'Our album is like hummus'
- 00:31 Women 'half as likely' as men to start a business
- 00:29 WATCH: Alex Neil's full press conference ahead of Preston North...
- 00:25 A&E appointments system proposed in NHS targets shakeup
- 00:25 Labour's annual conference to focus on austerity and Brexit
- 00:25 Jeremy Corbyn's spending plan for public services backed by majority
- 00:23 Amazon Echo Dot (2018) hands on review: the perfect Echo entry point
- 00:20 US steps up fight against slave labor 'to safeguard American jobs'
- 00:20 UK's nuclear deterrent infrastructure 'not fit for purpose', say MPs
- 00:18 Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood's widow weeps as she admits she...
- 00:11 UK universities 'still inflate their statuses despite crackdown'
- 00:10 India killing: 'My father ordered my husband's murder'
- 00:10 Brett Kavanaugh accuser offers to testify to Senate
- 00:08 Sudoku 4,171 hard
- 00:03 Suge Knight trial: Rap mogul pleads no contest over hit-and-run death
- 00:02 Canada accuses Myanmar of genocide against Rohingya
- 23:58 Man charged with murder after body found in wooded area near...