Fundraiser for rider left paralysed after Longnor Races
An investigation is underway after a man was left paralysed from the chest down after coming off his motorcross bike at Longnor Races.
The incident happened earlier in the month when Sean Vose was competing at the annual event at Waterhouse Farm, Longnor.
Sean came off his bike and was airlifted the Royal Stoke Hospital where he needed seven hours of spinal surgery and then put in an induced coma.
However, doctors said he had fractured and dislocated his spine, severing his spinal cord leaving him paralysed from the chest down and he will need to spend the rest of his life using a wheel... read more
- 15:20 Portal Christmas trees are a brilliant festive Instagram trend
- 15:20 Knife-wielding robber thwarted by Wigan pensioner is remanded in...
- 15:20 Help for Wigan children facing Christmas on the streets
- 15:20 Mum finds missing son after spotting him in Bugzy Malone video
- 15:18 Rafael Nadal to team up with Roger Federer again at 2019 Laver Cup
- 15:18 LIVE: Horror as dog attacks five people including school girl -...
- 15:17 Christmas Jumper Day: Make the world better with a Christmas sweater
- 15:16 'No demand' for more student accommodation in Blackpool
- 15:16 New Blackpool school will save up to £50,000 per pupil
- 15:16 Christmas Jumper Day: Make the world better with a Christmas sweater
- 15:16 VIDEO: Rescued bears kept in 6ft x 9ft cages in Japan looking...
- 15:16 Doncaster Rovers issue ban to supporter who spat at a Bristol...
- 15:14 The Tory Government's responses to us over Universal Credit are...
- 15:14 Find out how your child's school performed in latest league tables
- 15:14 Homeless widow and six children forced to live in one hotel room
- 15:13 How many 180s were there in the 2018 PDC World Darts Championship...
- 15:13 Middlesbrough FC news: Nigel Clough's warning to Burton squad, QPR...
- 15:12 Stars sparkle in memory of little Axl
- 15:11 Police crackdown on criminals using Barnsley’s roads
- 15:11 MKM fends off rivals to cement top spot at prestigious national awards
- 15:11 £40m investment will “transform” Scarborough Hospital
- 15:10 VIDEO: Rescued bears kept in 6ft x 9ft cages in Japan looking...
- 15:10 £40m investment will “transform” Scarborough Hospital
- 15:10 Rangers fans sent WARNING by Austrian police ahead of Rapid Vienna...
- 15:10 NOSTALGIA: Iron railings for Cental Park after ‘scandalous conduct’...
- 15:09 Trump: 'I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law'
- 15:09 ECB ends eurozone QE stimulus programme
- 15:09 Amazon uses dummy parcels to catch thieves
- 15:09 Man deported back to UK tried to murder friend in row over £20
- 15:07 Church pastor ‘shot transgender woman dead in hate crime’