Former Liberal party federal director Tony Nutt gets two new roles
The former Liberal party federal director Tony Nutt has scored two government jobs.
He will join the Australia Post board as a non-executive director, taking home $93,000 a year during his three-year term.
The former adviser to John Howard and veteran Liberal strategist will also take up a three-year part-time position as a member on the Council of the National Museum of Australia, adding a further $21,310 to his annual pay packet.
The new roles were announced by the government on Friday, almost a year after Nutt’s resignation from the party executive.
Labor’s Matt Keogh used the... read more
- 07:45 Joint effort on adoption for five North-East councils
- 07:45 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:43 Live updates: Road closures after major fire at Royalty Cinema on...
- 07:41 Pair face jail for supplying deadly drug to Derbyshire student
- 07:41 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:40 Police handling of 40 years of gay hate crimes under scrutiny in NSW
- 07:40 'Crimes which sicken our society': Peru president leads...
- 07:40 'If we go, who will do the jobs?': Romanians in London – photo essay
- 07:40 Wreck of Captain Cook's HMS Endeavour 'discovered' off US coast
- 07:40 Rotherham Council to regain control of services after sex scandal
- 07:39 TV legend Denis Norden dies aged 96
- 07:39 "It doesn't suit him" - Our findings as West Brom edge thriller...
- 07:37 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho used Liverpool vs PSG clash to ‘open...
- 07:37 Rotherham Council to regain control of services after sex scandal
- 07:37 Wet weather sets back reopening of Lancaster’s Greyhound Bridge
- 07:36 Pair face jail for supplying deadly drug to Derbyshire student
- 07:36 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:36 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:35 Mum thanks ‘lifesaving’ pharmacist after son’s huge allergic...
- 07:35 'You are a superstar in the making' - Courtney Hadwin wows judges...
- 07:35 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:35 Oxford 'spends £108,000' to recruit each extra low income student
- 07:35 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:32 Danger to life warning issued as 80mph Storm Ali winds hit UK
- 07:31 Time to regulate bitcoin, says Treasury committee report
- 07:31 Websites of Kinder chocolate banned over ads targeting children
- 07:31 Only 20% of rich Britons hold ethical assets, study finds
- 07:31 Tom Watson: Labour would ban gambling with credit cards
- 07:31 Live as Holderness Road partially blocked as water main bursts in...
- 07:31 Sunny spells and gales set for today