Forfar do their homework on Scottish Cup opponents
Forfar won’t be “going in blind” against BSC Glasgow in the Scottish Cup this afternoon.
Player/assistant manager John Baird has revealed that the Station Park backroom team have done the same level of homework on their Lowland League opponents as they would on an SPFL side.
“We’ve had them watched a couple of times,” said Baird. “And the manager watched them himself once. We’re definitely not going in blind.
“They’ll get our full respect because they’re doing well in the Lowland League and have got some good players.
“This club would love a good cup run.
“If you can get through to the next... read more
- 02:24 Police confirm death of man following three-car Angus road crash
- 02:19 Can the Brexit Party succeed?
- 02:18 Tay Cities Business Week
- 02:18 Dundee firm at forefront of robotics revolution
- 02:18 Fergus Ewing demands compensation for Scottish farmers and crofters...
- 02:18 Kirkcaldy pay TV specialist announces landmark BT deal
- 02:18 Major Angus windfarm to boost local companies
- 02:18 Potato chiefs working to keep buyers on side post-Brexit
- 02:18 Blackberry breeding scheme is already bearing great fruit
- 02:10 Sick refugees on Manus and Nauru to be sent to Christmas Island not...
- 02:10 16 US states sue over Trump border wall emergency declaration
- 02:07 Arsene Wenger appears to disagree with Maurizio Sarri over how best...
- 01:54 Labour warned more MPs 'thinking long and hard' about futures
- 01:50 No points punishment as Leeds United are hit with fine by EFL for...
- 01:45 Sheela-na-gigs: The naked women adorning Britain's churches
- 01:45 Stephen Lawrence: How has his murder changed policing?
- 01:45 Birmingham bin row: Workers start latest strike action
- 01:29 Top Gear season 26 episode 1 review: is the show finally back on...
- 01:28 Australia's drought leading to 'suffering' of children, UN warns
- 01:23 Police search for missing UK and French tourists at beach near Port...
- 01:14 US states sue Trump over border wall
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour split comes at fractious time for...
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Attitudes to clothing must shift from...
- 00:59 Green anger at SNP for bowing to ‘right-wing voices’ over income tax
- 00:58 Justin Trudeau's top adviser resigns as 'political meddling'...
- 00:53 The long and contentious story of the £1bn Aberdeen bypass
- 00:53 Puppy and kitten pet shop sales could be banned in Wales
- 00:53 Glasgow's alcohol court to deal with domestic abuse
- 00:53 Premature baby born in Vietnam arrives home in Wales
- 00:45 Viewpoint: Should Britain apologise for Amritsar massacre?