Fly-tipping blamed as Burslem alleyway blaze spreads to garage

Fly-tipping blamed as Burslem alleyway blaze spreads to garage
 

FLY-TIPPING has been cited as the cause of an alleyway fire that spread to a garage.
Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service said it was called to an incident on Murhall Street in Burslem at 1.15am today.
A spokesman said it believed rubbish in the alleyway had been set fire to deliberately, with the blaze spreading to a garden fence and a garage.
The fire was extinguished and the appliance from Newcastle fire station left the scene at around 2.15am.
A spokesman said: "If we hadn't got to the scene it could have spread to the house."
read more

 
14 April 2014 in Regional West, Views: 9
Source: The Sentinel
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31