Flat Earther reveals the very real reason no one has ever fallen off the edge
We all have a lot of questions we’d like to ask Flat Earthers, with number one being a shrieked, ‘How can you possibly believe this nonsense?’
But there’s one other niggling question most of us want to know the answer to – why does no one fall off the edge?
Flat Earther Connor Murphy had a ready-made answer for that, in an interview with Unilad this month.
Murphy says, ‘Fall off into what, do you know what I’m saying? There’s no edge. This is a misconception.
‘The way we see it is it’s an enclosed system.
‘There’s water above, there’s the firmament – or the dome – and there’s water above it... read more
- 02:08 ‘Questions’ remain over death of 10-year-old Luke
- 02:05 Novartis factory up for sale in Grimsby as MP holds talks with...
- 01:53 Chinese national arrested for 'spying on US engineers'
- 01:50 Matthew Bates reflects on the TWO controversial decisions which...
- 01:49 ‘Questions’ remain over death of 10-year-old Luke
- 01:47 Padma Lakshmi: TV host says why she kept silent on her rape
- 01:46 Hernia mesh complications 'affect more than 100,000'
- 01:33 'I hid my baby from social services in case they took it away'
- 01:33 Beyonce’s ex-drummer accuses singer of putting spell on cat
- 01:32 Head teachers explain funding protest to parents
- 01:28 American nuns win victory holding Smith & Wesson accountable
- 01:27 Girlguiding says girls not at risk from trans inclusion
- 01:10 ABC chairman told Michelle Guthrie to sack Emma Alberici to appease...
- 00:59 Sudoku 4,175 medium
- 00:58 The Yorkshire Post says: Don’t give apprentices a bad name. Time to...
- 00:55 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour’s Brexit splits exposed. Sir Keir...
- 00:51 Tottenham news: Mauricio Pochettino expects to be playing in new...
- 00:50 Customs delays of 30 minutes 'will bankrupt 1 in 10 firms', say bosses
- 00:49 Rafale deal: Why French jets are at the centre of an Indian...
- 00:49 The Rwandan school turning boys into feminists
- 00:49 Has France's Macron lost his charm?
- 00:49 Why Sweden and China have fallen out so badly
- 00:49 Trump at UN: Who does business with Iran?
- 00:49 Why US top court is so much more political than UK's
- 00:48 GP Taylor: A love letter to the vanishing art of handwriting
- 00:48 Bernard Ingham: Brexit is the inevitable consequence of ignorning...
- 00:48 The Yorkshire Post says: Don’t give apprentices a bad name. Time to...
- 00:48 The Yorkshire Post says: High street tests. Costing out Labour’s...
- 00:46 Scott Morrison claims Indigenous voice to parliament would be a...
- 00:44 Tickets for Chris Evans' CarFest 2018 to go on sale this week