Firefighters tackle blaze in Glasgow city centre
Firefighters are at the scene of a blaze in a building in the city centre of Glasgow.
Four appliances were sent to Cadogan Street at about 08:50 after a fire broke out in a boiler room.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said they were involved in dampening down the scene.
Earlier plumes of thick grey smoke could be seen billowing from the area.
- 12:49 Transfer News LIVE updates: Arsenal want £43m star, Man Utd,...
- 12:47 Poor families could take in lodger to beat benefit cap - minister
- 12:47 Why Liverpool vs Everton next weekend could mean SO much more to so...
- 12:47 How a clueless Bonnie and Clyde couple sparked an armed police...
- 12:47 CCTV shows cunning Glasgow crook steal wallet off pensioner in city...
- 12:46 Hands off! Fight to stop historic Sunderland church organ being...
- 12:45 Man falls 25 metres from cliffs in Scarborough
- 12:45 This is why I made a unique memorial cross for Bridlington
- 12:45 Mayor Ros Jones: Doncaster ‘outperforming’ other councils on...
- 12:44 I'm a Celebrity viewers accuse show of 'staging' bushtucker trial...
- 12:44 New secondary school site proposal for Warwick district
- 12:43 Shoppers concerns over bank card safety after Co-op ram raid
- 12:42 Police sorry for 'too much' detail in public sex appeal
- 12:42 Curle prepared for tough decisions as players return to fitness
- 12:41 Premier League transfer news: Ivan Perisic, Anthony Martial,...
- 12:41 Northamptonshire commissioner's damning verdict on children's services
- 12:41 Mansfield Labour candidate launches petition against disability...
- 12:41 Police concern for 15-year-old girl missing from Broxtowe
- 12:41 Louth Scout Hut proposals get the green light
- 12:40 TV celeb to host free jewellery valuations in Stratford
- 12:37 Dewsbury Tories name election candidate to take on Paula Sherriff
- 12:36 SNP MP criticised by Commons Speaker after playing football in...
- 12:36 Man from Skegness kicked partner’s leg
- 12:35 Yorkshire veterans compete for title of best cook
- 12:35 Council apologise over movie shoot bus lane fine blunder
- 12:35 All set for a cracking Vale’s Got Talent final with top Melton acts
- 12:34 Bathing water quality is no longer classed as good in parts of...
- 12:34 ‘Bullied’ girl, 12, wrote RIP on her heel then took her own life
- 12:33 MOT tests failures DOUBLE under new rules - how to make sure your...
- 12:33 Warrants executed in connection with Oxfordshire cash machine thefts