Firefighters battle house blaze for five hours

Firefighters tackled a house fire for more than five hours this morning.
Four crews from North Wales Fire and Rescue Service attended the blaze at a property in Llandegfan at 1.17am.
Flames started in a chimney but spread to the roof of the home.
Nobody was hurt during the incident with no occupants reported inside the building when the fire broke out.
A North Wales Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “We sent four appliances to the scene and the fire had spread to the roof upon our arrival.
“A stop was called at 6.57am.”
Following the blaze, the fire service are urging people to take... read more

 
14 December 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 40
Source: Daily Post
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31