Fears Sir Bruce Forsyth will never perform again as pals reveal veteran entertainer still 'frail'
Sir Bruce Forsyth remains “frail” as fears grow that he may never perform again.
Jimmy Tarbuck, close pal of the TV entertaining legend, insists the 89-year-old is battling hard to beat a life-threatening condition.
Tarby, 77, told an audience in Blackpool at the weekend: “He’s okay but he’s a bit frail. He’s had an aneurism. It’s very serious. I saw him a week ago and he is on good form.”
Lovable Brucie, former Strictly Come Dancing host, has not been out in public for 19 months.
He had a fall at his Surrey home in October 2015 and tests showed he had two aneurysms — swellings of main... read more
- 17:02 Hosepipe ban firm loses 133 litres of water in leaks per house a day
- 18:43 BAME characters should be 'more central' in children's books
- 17:02 Liverpool transfer news: Alisson showdown talks TODAY over...
- 18:41 Coventry City pair involved in England Under-19s' opener against...
- 20:16 Brazen mum and daughter swindled £60k from kids' bank accounts and...
- 18:43 Michelle Obama to attend charity dinner in Edinburgh
- 17:02 'Targeted' attempted murder probe after drive-by shooting in Oldbury
- 20:15 Military suicides: Is there a hidden epidemic?
- 20:15 Special investigation: The hidden cost of war
- 17:02 Number of women in top boardroom positions falls, says report
- 18:43 The best Amazon Prime Day tech and gaming deals
- 17:05 Friends rally for children whose dad was found dead in park
- 17:02 Liverpool pre-season fixtures: Full schedule including...
- 17:05 'Someone will get killed' - outrage at junction diversion where...
- 17:02 Railway worker racially abused at Kidderminster station
- 20:16 Heartbroken family pay tribute to dad of three killed in horror...
- 20:15 M55 closed westbound after biker accident
- 18:43 Louis Tomlinson and Robbie Williams named new judges on The X Factor
- 17:02 Goldman Sachs: David Solomon, veteran banker and part-time DJ,...
- 18:43 Trump calls negative coverage of his Putin meeting ‘fake news’
- 17:02 Alisson: Liverpool bid £62m for Roma goalkeeper, mega transfer...
- 17:02 Boy, 13, collapsed after masked yobs 'forced him to drink ketamine'
- 20:16 Scottish shops hit as Poundworld closes another 40 stores with 531...
- 17:05 Tributes to the history of our NHS at Chorley Hospital
- 18:41 Health chief wants to cut takeaway numbers
- 18:41 Blue light relay highlights trauma suffered by emergency workers
- 18:43 Bognor home damaged by glass ornament blaze
- 18:43 How will we travel after Brexit under the government’s plan?
- 17:02 Arsenal pre-season fixtures: Full schedule including International...
- 17:05 Seven million facing hopepipe ban - will it be extended to Cov?