Farewell to Leamington retail stalwart Steve
A hard worker and loving father who was well known and liked in Leamington, Steve Price will be remembered fondly by his family, friends and his many customers from over the years.
Steve, 51, died on May 31 after a short illness.
He was born in Leamington and over the years owned several shops in the town including Queens Park Catering , Bish Bosh Nosh, Lantern Corner sweet shop, Cow Milkshake Bar, Grub Hub, SWEET, and Grub Hub 2.
He started his career by selling music, which was one of his passions.
His second daughter Millie, 20, said: “Dad loved his music and I’m so glad he put me... read more
- 04:40 Sisto Malaspina: The cafe owner who has stirred Melbourne's grief
- 04:37 Trump asked to determine Saudi prince's 'role' in Khashoggi murder
- 04:35 'The Leeds game was a one-off' warns Baggies coach - all the West...
- 04:35 Massive injury boost; Stockdale Leeds latest - all the Birmingham...
- 04:35 Chester injury stunner; Kodjia backed; McKenna message - all the...
- 04:31 Mum fears for children's safety after Arriva pulls Leicestershire...
- 04:27 US says China has 'not altered' unfair trade practices
- 03:46 Glamour magazine to go online only in the US
- 03:36 Labor to keep national energy guarantee in bid for climate truce
- 03:36 California wildfires: refugee camp 'could become a mud pit' as rain...
- 03:21 Russian firm linked to election meddling sues Facebook over ban
- 03:00 Low-protein, high-carb diet may help ward off dementia
- 02:56 May heading to Brussels amid scramble to finalise Brexit deal
- 02:25 Dundee’s Powercases on a charge with initial sales order
- 02:14 Chicago hospital shooting: Doctor, pharmacist and policeman mourned
- 02:14 US judge blocks Mississippi 15-week abortion ban
- 02:10 'I don't want everything to be about Down's'
- 02:07 Driving eyesight rules: experts call for driver eye tests every decade
- 02:03 Mexican tetra fish may offer heart repair clues
- 01:52 Surf champion Tyler Wright reveals struggle with chronic fatigue
- 01:52 Saudi Arabia tortured female right-to-drive activists, says Amnesty
- 01:44 Brexit blind dates: June Sarpong and ex-Stig Perry McCarthy
- 01:36 Trump pardons Thanksgiving turkeys in somewhat joyless event
- 01:31 Karen Hales murder: 1993 killing 'deprived baby of grandmother'
- 01:31 Big dog Bopper the Whopper is 'too fat for a kennel'
- 01:27 Iraqi university rebuilds after IS 'dark age'
- 01:25 Uni staff told capital letters could frighten anxious students
- 01:22 Are French riots a curse or a blessing for Macron?
- 01:19 K-pop and Latin: Why the time is now for foreign language hits
- 01:12 Trump submits answers to Mueller's Russia inquiry