Enjoy Valentine’s Day at Lincoln Castle under the stars
One lucky couple are being given the opportunity to have a Valentine’s Day to remember with exclusive evening access to Lincoln Castle.
From 7pm to 9pm, the castle will provide an exclusive moonlit walk along the famed castle walls followed by drinks and a choice of canapes in a private hideaway.
The experience will include an after hours wall walk, flowers, exclusive use of the Castle’s Victorian Bath House, two bottles of prosecco, Canapes and two return castle tickets.
Hospitality and group events officer, Ellen Kelman, said: “This is an incredible opportunity to have exclusive access to... read more
- 02:35 US military parade ordered by Trump postponed 'to 2019'
- 02:20 Sheku Kanneh-Mason: Teen cellist wins new Breakthrough music prize
- 02:14 Comment: Universities can lead cybersecurity innovation
- 02:14 Business leaders sign up to support MCR Pathways
- 02:14 Scotland’s cases of fraud against businesses fall by half
- 02:12 Liberty Stadium operator claims venue has structural defects
- 02:12 Colchester shopkeeper 'told off' over thief poster
- 02:12 New chief urged to tackle police 'misogyny'
- 02:02 Whistleblower warns of Vodafone security breaches
- 01:43 Councillor hopes Northampton swimming pool's future can be resolved
- 01:38 Trump's military parade postponed amid news it could cost $92m
- 01:38 Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Indian prime minister, dies at 93
- 01:38 China is 'rapidly' expanding bomber training, probably for US...
- 01:31 NYU offers free tuition for all its medical students
- 01:27 La Liga secures deal to stage top flight game in USA; Barcelona or...
- 01:25 Melbourne teen pleads guilty to hacking into Apple network
- 01:11 Celebrities warned over social media ads
- 01:11 Marine Le Pen's presence deemed 'disrespectful' at Web Summit
- 01:11 FBI sought Google location data of many to catch robber
- 01:11 President Trump relaxes US cyber-attacks rules
- 01:11 Motorola phone 'brazen copy' of iPhone X
- 01:07 Why blue-green algae can be toxic to pets and humans
- 01:07 Courtney Hadwin: British teen through to America's Got Talent semis
- 01:07 A-level results: Why clearing is 'not the end of the world'
- 01:07 Born Famous: Poverty safari or positive experience?
- 01:07 The three-year-old with an IQ of 171
- 01:07 A-level results a surprise? We answer your questions
- 01:07 Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Who's in the house?
- 01:07 Welsh tourist can leave Dubai after £36k speeding fines
- 01:07 Fan y Big mountain in Brecon Beacons downgraded to hill