England’s Eddie Jones looks to the future with France on the horizon
Talk of revolutions and guillotines is always tempting when a teamsheet is significantly rejigged on the eve of a big game in Paris. A new captain, a new starting hooker, fresh faces at full-back, centre and on the bench? Leaving aside the calf injury that has sidelined England’s regular leader Dylan Hartley, this is as close as Eddie Jones has strayed to radical change since he took over.
In theory it is for one weekend only, designed specifically to introduce a little bit of extra oomph to a side who underperformed at Murrayfield. But is it really? To those lucky enough to be in New... read more
- 00:59 New York inmate's golf drawings lead to exoneration in murder
- 00:58 Hologram phone calls - sci-fi or serious possibility?
- 00:58 Trump's tariffs putting the squeeze on the Midwest
- 00:58 Brexit will have 'worse economic impact on UK than EU'
- 00:51 Dejan Lovren denies wrongdoing after being charged with perjury
- 00:50 Sudoku 4,170 hard
- 00:44 Gaia Pope: Family appeals for art in memory of teenager
- 00:44 Rail: 'Lack of accountability' led to timetable chaos
- 00:43 Letter from Africa: The link between earth tremors, God and...
- 00:40 Mark Cuban to donate $10m after probe into Mavericks' workplace...
- 00:39 Labour pledges ban on TV gambling adverts during live sports
- 00:39 'No one took charge' – rail industry and DfT lambasted for chaos
- 00:31 Golfers add to the impressive charity funds
- 00:27 Cecilia Haddad murder: former Brazilian boyfriend confessed to...
- 00:22 The Yorkshire Post says: A forgotten army. Stop taking carers for...
- 00:22 The Yorkshire Post says: New foundations. Home truths on social...
- 00:22 Ros Altmann: Plan is not a silver bullet for care crisis
- 00:22 Joe Seddon: Oxbridge’s ivory towers need a level playing field
- 00:22 Jayne Dowle: Cap on EU workers must mean end to skills snobbery
- 00:20 The Yorkshire Post says: A forgotten army. Stop taking carers for...
- 00:20 Ros Altmann: Plan is not a silver bullet for care crisis
- 00:20 Joe Seddon: Oxbridge’s ivory towers need a level playing field
- 00:20 Transport Secretary Chris Grayling launches rail review to probe...
- 00:20 Chris Grayling’s department criticised in damning timetabling chaos...
- 00:19 Bournemouth news: Junior Stanislas opens up on potential return...
- 00:19 Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus forward 'will' play against Man Utd...
- 00:19 SPEN MAN DENIES 'ORCHESTRATING' FIRE
- 00:19 Scholes on brink of return to CYL Premier
- 00:18 Martin Sellner: The new face of the far right in Europe
- 00:18 Too much gluten while pregnant linked to increased diabetes risk...