England Player Ratings: How did Trippier, Kane and Sterling do in World Cup semi final?
England Player Ratings: How did Trippier, Kane and Sterling do in World Cup semi final? ENGLAND PLAYER RATINGS: England lost 2-1 to Croatia this evening at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, but how did each player perform? 1 / 16 England: Team average - 6.8 “Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic buried the winner with 109 minutes on the clock”
The Three Lions have been knocked out of World Cup 2018 after a heartbreaking loss in Russia.
They could not have got off to a better start, with Kieran Trippier curling a brilliant free kick into the top corner after just five minutes.
Gareth Southgate’s... read more
- 12:16 Einstein's directors fear Chesterfield development could cause...
- 12:16 Children cheer residents
- 12:15 Linkin Park pay emotional tribute to Chester Bennington on first...
- 12:15 Your 'NOW' music CD compilation could be worth a fortune
- 12:15 This is what Jack Grealish has said to Steve Bruce ahead of Aston...
- 12:14 Motorist abandons broken down car on M1 in South Yorkshire
- 12:10 Lesson in world culture for Boston pupils in 2008
- 12:09 Motorist abandons broken down car on M1 in South Yorkshire
- 12:09 Two people cut free from three vehicle crash near Lincoln leading...
- 12:07 Barrow council refuses to provide support services for Universal...
- 12:07 Wasps weekly: Jimmy Gopperth, Brad Shields, James Haskell, Ricoh...
- 12:07 FGH celebrate the generosity of Barrow woman
- 12:07 Rookie defender signs first professional contract with Coventry City
- 12:07 Ask an expert: what foods should i give my weaning baby?
- 12:07 Swimming safety a top concern for Bootle community
- 12:07 Former Southampton trainee signs professional deal with Coventry City
- 12:07 Fire bosses ask parents to educate kids on kitchen safety this summer
- 12:07 Coventry City snap up two players as Dujon Sterling opens up on...
- 12:07 Thomasina Miers’ recipe for green bean and new potato ‘tonnato’ salad
- 12:07 How best to repot a houseplant
- 12:07 Tamal Ray’s recipe for white nougat with dried apricot and cherry
- 12:05 Tour de France 2018: stage 14 – live!
- 12:01 Savvy pupils turn disused block into business hub
- 12:00 BREAKING: Body found in Skegness park
- 11:59 Yorkshire Regiment’s freedom march through Wakefield
- 11:56 The Nostalgia column with Margaret Watson
- 11:55 20 firefighters and five appliances tackle Carlisle farm building fire
- 11:55 F1 2018 driver salaries: Lewis Hamilton not best paid despite new...
- 11:55 The Open 2018: third round – live!
- 11:54 Toblerone: Bar to revert to original shape