Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley: extreme luxury in the Australian bush
As hotels and resorts around the world continue to raise the bar in the ever-escalating luxury arms race, several – mostly across Asia and the Middle East – have begun advertising themselves as six- or even seven-star establishments.
Most are vast, exclusive, glitzy or a combination of all three. The first hotel to claim a seven-star rating was the Burj al Arab in Dubai, which describes itself as “the most luxurious hotel in the world”. Not to be outdone others followed suit, including the Pangu 7 Star Hotel in Beijing, Tameer Tower in Abu Dhabi, and The Flower of the East in Iran – all... read more
- 01:11 Maria Sharapova prepares for grudge match with defending champion...
- 01:11 GCHQ sets up all-female cyber-training classes
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Spring sightings question thinking over...
- 01:05 No 10 rules out customs union after Brexiters warn of Tory split
- 01:05 Kenya attack: Who are the Nairobi victims?
- 01:05 Marie Kondo - does tidiness really equal a clean mind?
- 01:05 Teenage cancer survival 'on the up' in England, report finds
- 00:55 Calling time in town
- 00:51 Nauru doctor wins global free speech award for speaking out on...
- 00:49 UK house prices fall at fastest rate in six years on back of Brexit...
- 00:49 More than 170 business leaders join call for second Brexit referendum
- 00:46 The diet to save lives, the planet and feed us all?
- 00:37 Monika Billen: German tourist found dead in Australian outback
- 00:34 School's protective fence plan prompts neighbour complaints
- 00:30 Sudoku 4,271 hard
- 00:28 Parents' break-up more likely to harm mental health of children...
- 00:23 Reece Prescod: ‘I want to run sub-10 seconds for the 100m at every...
- 00:23 Manu Tuilagi ready to make ‘explosive’ England comeback, says...
- 00:22 Putin warns West on Balkans as Serbia prepares lavish welcome
- 00:21 Hermes: Where the luxury giant is an industry outsider
- 00:13 Why are the Chinese buying fewer cars?
- 00:13 Commuters and students 'short-changed by the government'
- 00:13 Retailers told to clean up act over fake faux fur
- 00:13 No-deal Brexit warning for UK drivers
- 00:13 Housing market outlook worst 'for 20 years'
- 23:57 School's protective fence plan prompts neighbour complaints
- 23:57 Residents' rage over garage forecourt facelift
- 23:54 Residents' rage over garage forecourt facelift
- 23:49 Larry Nassar case: University head John Engler 'set to resign'
- 23:48 Former West Indies coach Stuart Law says old charges can trouble...