Emergency crews put out house fire in Stapleford

Emergency crews put out house fire in Stapleford
 

Emergency crews have put out a house fire in Stapleford and a 'few residents have been evacuated'.
Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service has partially closed Ewe Lamb Lane following the incident.
A spokesman said it was a "fire in the boiler", and it has been extinguished.
No-one is believed to have been injured.
A spokesman said: "We attended a house fire in Stapleford in Ewe Lamb Lane. It was a fire in the boiler and a few residents have been evacuated while the gas board attend.
"The call was at 7.58am. We have dealt with the fire and are waiting for the gas board.... read more

 
20 January 2018 in Regional East, Views: 41
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31