Edinburgh’s 10 most romantic restaurants - according to TripAdvisor
In pictures: Edinburgh's 10 most romantic restaurants There is no shortage of atmospheric restaurants in Edinburgh, from intimate neighbourhood diners to the kinds of top-end eateries designed to impress a date.
These 10 restaurants were ranked highest in the Scottish capital for romantic dates, by users of TripAdvisor.
So for Valentine’s Day - or any day for that matter - they are good bets if you’re looking to book a table for two.
- 08:13 The comedian who really doesn't want to die on stage
- 08:13 UK investigates WW2 shipwreck looting claims
- 08:12 Speed cameras in Leeds from August 20
- 08:11 Lee Kenny: How to market your business on a budget
- 08:10 'People no longer go into antiques shops'
- 08:03 11 of the best jobs available in Hull right now
- 08:02 Fresh calls for safety improvements on A66 after another fatal crash
- 08:02 450 respond to MP's survey about car parking
- 08:02 Author Sallie Morris has been read by millions!
- 07:54 Live updates as Sutton Fields incident causes 'large amounts of smoke'
- 07:39 Carlisle's flood-hit Newman School: have your say on plans for new...
- 07:37 Anti terrorism measures taken outside RSC
- 07:35 Barrow man accused of three counts of fraud
- 07:35 Fresh calls for safety improvements on A66 after another fatal crash
- 07:17 Bride-to-be jailed for blaming SISTER for smashing into parked car...
- 07:17 Man Utd news: Alexis Sanchez reveals why summer signing is an...
- 07:16 Try guy Fish making a splash during Saints' pre-season campaign
- 07:09 Why is Donald Trump attacking the US intelligence community?
- 07:09 How not to let the bedbugs bite as summer plague hits British cities
- 07:09 Lombok: magnitude-6.3 earthquake rocks Indonesian island
- 06:58 A quick note to say… thanks to the teacher who nurtured me
- 06:54 I was scared of losing my sight… then writing brought me clarity
- 06:47 Lombok earthquake: Strong tremor shakes Indonesian island
- 06:41 Sunday's best TV: Eight Go Rallying – Road to Saigon; Unforgotten
- 06:36 Daventry runners battle heat in 24-hour relay race
- 06:34 The number of people who complained about Birmingham City Council...
- 06:34 Birmingham's ghost town - how a once thriving shopping centre was...
- 06:34 Why this Kings Heath road has become one of the coolest in Birmingham
- 06:34 Channel 4 documentary Inside Alton Towers to reveal behind the...
- 06:34 Grim story of Birmingham’s only street hanging revealed and the...