ECHO readers react to child being 'locked in school cupboard' for lashing out
ECHO readers were left RAGING after a furious mum claimed teachers locked her four-year-old son in a "store cupboard" with no windows for an hour - and then expelled him.
Tina Yourelis said staff at Raeburn Primary School, in Bromborough, put her son Eli in a “calming room” which had no windows or toys and looked like a "prison cell" after an incident when he had lashed out.
Readers were outraged to read of Eli’s ordeal, with lots of people taking to social media to share their opinions on the story.
Lisa Rose Mills claimed her son has behavioural problems - but thought... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle