Dying mum, 21, reveals heartbreaking bucket list
A young mother who was diagnosed with cervical cancer aged 19 has shared a heartbreaking bucket list.
Abbie Colvin received the shocking diagnoses more than two years ago, following a year of symptoms including cystitis, bleeding after sex and lower back pain.
The aspiring doctor has now shared a bucket list of things she wants to do, which include being her sister’s maid of honour and taking her son Oscar on holiday.
Her illness was only picked up after a sexual health screening check, following which doctors told her she would need a hysterectomy.
After coming to terms with the fact that... read more
- 14:10 Serious crash closes M1 in both directions in Derbyshire
- 14:09 'Another nail in the coffin': UK music venues face 125% jump in...
- 14:09 Food from your flower beds: 11 unusual garden recipes for budding...
- 14:09 Woman gets last laugh after Tinder reject called her fat and hoped...
- 14:08 Calderdale planning applications - what's being built where you live?
- 14:08 Wigan pensioner looks forward to dancing on her 100th birthday
- 14:08 Wigan man locked in bitter council dispute over his mum’s care
- 14:06 Serious crash closes M1 in both directions in Derbyshire
- 14:06 Burnley Zumba fans raise fantastic sum for Cancer Research UK
- 14:06 Teas from all over the world, hand-packed in Hunmanby - the story...
- 14:04 A12 rhea: Owner 'mortified' at rush hour chaos
- 14:04 Hastings bus stop note lands homeless man job
- 14:04 Petition to revoke article 50 hits 3m signatures
- 14:04 Third Brexit vote likely next week, MPs told
- 14:04 ‘Dark money’ could flood into British politics under planned law –...
- 14:03 Small number of St Helens residents sign petition calling for...
- 14:02 Leeds University students' hitchhiking challenge for homeless charity
- 14:02 Teas from all over the world, hand-packed in Hunmanby - the story...
- 14:02 M1 CLOSED following ‘serious’ crash between coach and car
- 14:02 Let your loved ones know your wishes about organ donation
- 14:01 ‘He will save us £100m’ Manchester United fans rave about loan ace
- 14:01 'Iconic' former Walsall pub will be demolished for housing scheme
- 14:01 'Blatant cheating' What Aston Villa and Leeds United are saying...
- 14:01 Birmingham pub bombings: The four names responsible revealed after...
- 14:00 REGIONAL: Spiteful ex who posted teacher sex tape on Pornhub walks...
- 13:59 Four bombers named at 1974 IRA Birmingham pub bombings inquest
- 13:59 ScotRail promises 'significant improvements' to service after...
- 13:59 Woman 'murdered by her ex-partner' wanted to run off with David...
- 13:59 'Fifth' IRA parcel bomb found two weeks after suspicious package...
- 13:59 Leeds University students' hitchhiking challenge for homeless charity