Dropbox IPO valuation set between $7bn and $8bn
The silver lining appears to be coming off Dropbox, the cloud storage company set to go public next week.
On Monday, the company set terms for its initial public offering (IPO) that values the company at between $7bn and $8bn – well below the $10bn valuation when the company had raised private capital in 2014.
Dropbox’s IPO is one of the most closely watched stock offerings in years and comes as a stable of so-called unicorn tech companies – those valued at over $1bn – consider going public.
Another unicorn – music streaming service Spotify – also plans to go public soon but has eschewed... read more
- 01:35 Bringing Shakespeare's neglected women out of the shadows
- 01:35 Ian Paisley: DUP MP keeps seat after recall petition
- 01:27 Marco Minniti: The man who cut the migrant flow to Italy
- 01:18 '£1bn in unpalatable county council cuts' ahead in England
- 00:59 New York inmate's golf drawings lead to exoneration in murder
- 00:58 Hologram phone calls - sci-fi or serious possibility?
- 00:58 Trump's tariffs putting the squeeze on the Midwest
- 00:58 Brexit will have 'worse economic impact on UK than EU'
- 00:51 Dejan Lovren denies wrongdoing after being charged with perjury
- 00:50 Sudoku 4,170 hard
- 00:44 Gaia Pope: Family appeals for art in memory of teenager
- 00:44 Rail: 'Lack of accountability' led to timetable chaos
- 00:43 Letter from Africa: The link between earth tremors, God and...
- 00:40 Mark Cuban to donate $10m after probe into Mavericks' workplace...
- 00:39 Labour pledges ban on TV gambling adverts during live sports
- 00:39 'No one took charge' – rail industry and DfT lambasted for chaos
- 00:31 Golfers add to the impressive charity funds
- 00:27 Cecilia Haddad murder: former Brazilian boyfriend confessed to...
- 00:22 The Yorkshire Post says: A forgotten army. Stop taking carers for...
- 00:22 The Yorkshire Post says: New foundations. Home truths on social...
- 00:22 Ros Altmann: Plan is not a silver bullet for care crisis
- 00:22 Joe Seddon: Oxbridge’s ivory towers need a level playing field
- 00:22 Jayne Dowle: Cap on EU workers must mean end to skills snobbery
- 00:20 The Yorkshire Post says: A forgotten army. Stop taking carers for...
- 00:20 Ros Altmann: Plan is not a silver bullet for care crisis
- 00:20 Joe Seddon: Oxbridge’s ivory towers need a level playing field
- 00:20 Transport Secretary Chris Grayling launches rail review to probe...
- 00:20 Chris Grayling’s department criticised in damning timetabling chaos...
- 00:19 Bournemouth news: Junior Stanislas opens up on potential return...
- 00:19 Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus forward 'will' play against Man Utd...