Driver stopped twice within an hour by police - for different offences
A vehicle was stopped by police twice within an hour today - on suspicion of different offences
Humberside Police officers have revealed they first stopped the vehicle in Brigg after spotting a seat belt was not being worn.
But after the driver was issued with a traffic offence report and road safety advice, the same vehicle was seen by police on the A180 near Grimsby a short time later.
This time, the driver was seen to be using a mobile phone when officers pulled alongside the vehicle.
The incidents were reported by Humber Roads Police on its Twitter account at around 1.20pm.
The message... read more
- 04:56 Wall Street millionaire scoops top prizes at World Pipe Band Champs...
- 04:56 Demi Lovato painkiller warning as drug deaths linked to...
- 04:41 Turnbull sets out power price fix to stay ahead of Coalition rebellion
- 04:36 'Free Walkers crisps' scam circulating on WhatsApp - here's what to...
- 04:06 Leicestershire Police officer who sexually abused teenage girl to...
- 03:40 Victorian Labor offers half-priced solar panels for homeowners in...
- 03:22 A lost rivalry returns: Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic chase...
- 03:12 Brexit: Government to publish no-deal advice on Thursday
- 02:18 US-Turkey row: Pastor a 'pawn in personal feud'
- 02:18 Ecuador tightens entry rules for Venezuelan migrants
- 01:54 Child passive smoking 'increases chronic lung risk'
- 01:48 Aston Villa's Marc Albrighton keeps feet on ground in hometown...
- 01:30 Former Louth & Horncastle MP, Sir Peter Tapsell, dies aged 88
- 01:06 Resilient travel agents fight back against Airbnb
- 00:59 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:59 Observer sudoku
- 00:57 Video: Crowd waits for Paloma at Rasen racecourse
- 00:57 Former Louth & Horncastle MP, Sir Peter Tapsell, dies aged 88
- 00:54 How quinoa is changing farmers' lives in Peru
- 00:52 Former Louth & Horncastle MP, Sir Peter Tapsell, dies aged 88
- 00:50 West Yorkshire Police makes £1.8m selling uninsured cars: Porsches,...
- 00:50 Vintage bikes theft anguish
- 00:50 Middlesex v Yorkshire: As it happened
- 00:48 Join the latest craze as zero-alcohol spirits are taking Britain's...
- 00:48 The A-word: Bonnie Estridge has Alzheimer's... but life goes on
- 00:43 Yemi Osinbajo: Why Nigeria's favourite leader won't become...
- 00:40 Video: Crowd waits for Paloma at Rasen racecourse
- 00:40 Former Louth & Horncastle MP, Sir Peter Tapsell, dies aged 88
- 00:39 Obituary: Bui Tin, the reporter who changed his country's fate
- 00:36 Idris Elba: ‘My ambition is boundless’