Dramatic images show tractor blocking train line causing major disruption across Yorkshire
Dramatic pictures of the tractor that is blocking a train line in Wakefield have emerged, showing damage to the line's infrastructure.
The tractor was said to have breached the boundary of a nearby field late on Wednesday evening.
The tractor has now been removed from the line at Fitzwilliam in Wakefield, but Northern are warning passengers of disruption up until 6pm on Thursday, August 16.
Services in and out of Leeds, Wakefield, Sheffield and Doncaster, among others, are disrupted, with major delays in place.
For live updates, passengers are advised to visit... read more
- 00:43 Farewell to Wayne Rooney brought cheers and a hymn to the new age
- 00:43 Steve Smith and David Warner welcomed back by IPL teams
- 00:43 Talking Horses: Cheltenham's autumn meeting puts jumping at centre...
- 00:43 Jarryd Hayne reportedly under investigation over allegations of...
- 00:43 Wayne Rooney tears stop Gareth Southgate’s England dressing-down
- 00:41 Missing Sandra Gant: Family 'have to accept she died'
- 00:41 Homeless family in Cornwall rehoused 13 times in 18 weeks
- 00:36 John Kerry: Europe must tackle climate change or face migration chaos
- 00:35 'How Amazon helped me transition to a woman'
- 00:33 How 'miniature suns' could provide cheap, clean energy
- 00:32 Flu vaccine delays for over-65s 'resolved by weekend'
- 00:29 Winstanley House, Get Busy Living Centre and New Lubbesthorpe among...
- 00:24 Khmer Rouge leaders face 'Nuremberg judgment' on genocide charges
- 00:24 Zuckerberg: I didn't know of Facebook ties to firm attacking George...
- 00:16 Black Friday tech deals 2018: early Amazon UK offers on games...
- 00:13 All the winners in Hull Daily Mail Business Awards 2018 after a...
- 00:10 Top tips to avoid being scammed on Black Friday
- 00:10 Amazon kicks of Black Friday week with huge slew of Alexa and...
- 00:10 Amazon staff prepare for the onslaught of the UK’s Black...
- 00:05 Overhaul of cancer screening after computer errors revealed
- 00:05 V&A Dundee wins Dundee Institute of Architects’ supreme award
- 23:57 Michael Cheika puts faith in Wallabies rookie Jordan Petaia for...
- 23:55 Roger Federer accepts existence of conflicts of interest in tennis
- 23:54 Florida: Senate race stays on knife edge as hand recount ordered
- 23:54 Homeless man and couple ‘completely made up’ viral story that...
- 23:44 Croatia stun Spain to set up Nations League decider against England
- 23:42 Theresa May under pressure after Gove rejects Brexit Secretary job
- 23:23 Gordon Taylor faces challenge after call for independent review of PFA
- 23:19 Brazil: calls for TV tycoon to be pulled off air after offensive...
- 23:18 Eden Hazard plays impossible pass to create stunning goal for...