Doncaster residents flee bedroom blaze

Doncaster residents had to flee their home last night after a fire was sparked in the bedroom. A small fire was ignited inside the property in Marsh Road, Thorpe-in-Balne, at about 8pm.
READ MORE: Police seal off street in Sheffield city centre
Three fire crews from Thorne, Adwick and Askern stations were called out to tackle the blaze.
READ MORE: VIDEO: Watch sickening moment man is whacked three times with wooden plank outside Sheffield club
A fire service spokesperson said the occupants made it out unhurt.
They added the blaze was started accidentally due to an electrical fault.
READ... read more

 
20 July 2018 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 47
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31