Donald Trump advocates death penalty for drug dealers in rambling speech
In a campaign stop three days before a crucial special election for Congress, Donald Trump advocated the death penalty for drug dealers in the course of an hour-long rambling campaign style speech where he bashed television anchors, unveiled his re-election slogan and discussed nuclear arms negotiations with North Korea. He also mentioned the Republican candidate whom he endorsed.
Speaking to a crowd of supporters in a packed airplane hangar outside of Pittsburgh, Trump gave one of his trademark speeches including a rare imitation where he feigned what it would be like to act... read more
- 00:43 Feeling hungry? Try out latest recipe from the Magpie Cafe
- 00:31 Wolf Alice: 'Our album is like hummus'
- 00:31 Women 'half as likely' as men to start a business
- 00:29 WATCH: Alex Neil's full press conference ahead of Preston North...
- 00:25 A&E appointments system proposed in NHS targets shakeup
- 00:25 Labour's annual conference to focus on austerity and Brexit
- 00:25 Jeremy Corbyn's spending plan for public services backed by majority
- 00:23 Amazon Echo Dot (2018) hands on review: the perfect Echo entry point
- 00:20 US steps up fight against slave labor 'to safeguard American jobs'
- 00:20 UK's nuclear deterrent infrastructure 'not fit for purpose', say MPs
- 00:18 Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood's widow weeps as she admits she...
- 00:11 UK universities 'still inflate their statuses despite crackdown'
- 00:10 India killing: 'My father ordered my husband's murder'
- 00:10 Brett Kavanaugh accuser offers to testify to Senate
- 00:08 Sudoku 4,171 hard
- 00:03 Suge Knight trial: Rap mogul pleads no contest over hit-and-run death
- 00:02 Canada accuses Myanmar of genocide against Rohingya
- 23:58 Man charged with murder after body found in wooded area near...
- 23:48 Whitsundays shark attacks: drum lines to be set as two tourists...
- 23:43 Mexico's president-elect grounded on commercial plane for hours
- 23:25 Mercury Prize 2018: Wolf Alice win for Visions of a Life
- 23:21 Danger to life warning issued as Storm Bronagh set to bring winds...
- 23:17 Unai Emery told to ditch Matteo Guendouzi for Lucas Torreira...
- 23:08 River search for missing Worcester university student
- 23:06 Pheasant shooting to be banned on public land in Wales
- 23:03 Tiger Woods fires a five-under 65 to share East Lake lead with...
- 22:57 Mercury prize 2018: Wolf Alice win for Visions of a Life
- 22:56 Deadly Spanish flu that killed 50 million could return, doctors say
- 22:52 Wells Fargo to reduce workforce by up to 10%
- 22:47 Prison worker arrested after drugs found destined for HMP Liverpool