Don Your Way column: Tattoos, chips and convictions – what a Doncaster dating app would look like
So, everyone’s favourite social media platform has announced plans to get in on the dating game. Love it or hate it, Facebook has revealed that it is testing a new app that could see it line up alongside the likes of Tinder, Match and Plenty of Fish when it comes to finding love online.
It is currently on test – but could be rolled out if it proves to be a hit. Understandably, Facebook wants a share of the £3.8 billion that’s spent globally on internet dating each year.
READ MORE: Don Your Way column: BMW driver in Doncaster? Stop driving like a maniac!
I’ll be honest, I’ve had my fair... read more
- 02:02 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer working closely with Manchester United’s Sport...
- 01:51 Saudi Arabia appoints its first female ambassador to US
- 01:51 Are these the perfect postcards from space?
- 01:50 BBC Scotland TV channel prepares to launch
- 01:45 Saudi Arabia announces princess as US ambassador
- 01:36 Australia's trade minister raises concerns about China's coal...
- 01:13 EU referendum registration deadline extended
- 01:09 James DeGale ‘pretty sure’ he will retire after loss Chris Eubank Jr
- 01:04 IN PICTURES: Runners take on endurance challenges along the...
- 00:55 Northampton Saints 27 Bath 26: Tom Vickers' review and player ratings
- 00:53 Church of England urges five days of prayer for poor as Brexit looms
- 00:49 Brexit: What would it mean for UK pensioners living in Europe?
- 00:49 What has really happened since Macpherson's report
- 00:47 New strategy to help deal with dementia issue in Lincolnshire is...
- 00:32 Rory McIlroy shooting for a Mexico stand-off with Dustin Johnson
- 00:32 Chris Eubank Jr beats James DeGale to send Londoner towards retirement
- 00:29 Oscars 2019: How will the ceremony change this year?
- 00:28 Tymoshenko v Tymoshenko: Funny business at the polls
- 00:28 Australian farmers' long road after mass cattle deaths
- 00:28 Gambling addict with brain injury spent £210,000
- 00:28 Supermarkets misleading shoppers on healthy food, say nutritionists
- 00:24 How Preston North End's players rated in their win over Millwall -...
- 00:19 Greece's invisible minority - the Macedonian Slavs
- 00:18 Kim Jong Un boards train to head to summit with Trump in Vietnam
- 00:17 'He lost control' - Craig Hignett reacts to remarkable refereeing...
- 00:15 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:15 Observer sudoku
- 00:11 Scots activewear brand launches jacket made out of coffee grounds
- 00:11 Two injured after major 11-vehicle crash on M8 in central Glasgow
- 00:11 Neil Lennon: The possibility of Celtic winning a treble treble is...