Dog thought to have died from Alabama Rot in Leicestershire
The sudden death of a dog in Leicestershire may have been caused by the mysterious condition Alabama Rot.
The beloved pet tragically passed away on Thursday, January 4, after his condition swiftly deteriorated.
He had been examined a day before and his kidneys appeared normal but the organs began to fail on the day of his death.
Vets strongly believe this decline was linked to Alabama Rot but this cannot be confirmed until after a post-mortem examination.
Read More Cats, dogs and rabbits looking for a new home in 2018 Terry Dunne, the principle vet at Fairfield Veterinary Centre in Hinckley... read more
- 16:09 Richard Leonard distances himself from Labour chairman’s ‘kill off...
- 16:09 Deaf patients see ‘massive improvement’ in medical services after...
- 16:09 Splendour Festival, Rescue Rooms and Pale Waves at Dot To Dot all...
- 16:09 HRH Princess Royal officially opens new hospital
- 16:08 Time to stop playing to the crowd and make Birmingham's air clean
- 16:07 Mobo awards to take a year off to expand scope beyond music
- 16:07 Red Rose relegated from County Championship’s top flight
- 16:07 Check out this revamped adventure park - and its just a 25 minute...
- 16:06 'It's a constant worry when I go up there': Pressure builds on...
- 16:06 No action taken against Wyre councillor after row over Facebook post
- 16:06 Hospital porter used England flag to treat unconscious man in...
- 16:06 Splendour Festival, Rescue Rooms and Pale Waves at Dot To Dot all...
- 16:06 HGVs motorway joyriding claim is 'absurd'
- 16:06 This is why Aston Villa fans don't like Bristol City boss Lee Johnson
- 16:06 Pensioner 'driven to murder-suicide' by wife of 66 years's Alzheimer’s
- 16:05 Appeal to private landlords to help house Melton’s vulnerable families
- 16:05 New Zealand’s prime minister makes history after bringing newborn...
- 16:04 Spotlighting obesity link to cancer
- 16:04 Woman with terminal cancer's urgent plea to rehome 40 cats
- 16:04 Two men face trial over alleged stabbing in Sunderland's Hylton Road
- 16:03 Ryanair to cancel 190 flights on Friday across Europe
- 16:02 Commemorative paving stones laid in honour of Leamington heroes of...
- 16:02 Man Utd vs Derby TV channel, live stream, kick-off time, odds...
- 16:02 Councillors clash over social care budgets in Bucks
- 16:01 Police find cannabis worth £150,000 after Coventry house fire
- 16:01 Splendour Festival, Rescue Rooms and Pale Waves at Dot To Dot all...
- 16:00 Woman with terminal cancer's urgent plea to rehome 40 cats
- 16:00 Spotlighting obesity link to cancer
- 16:00 'Spiderman' balcony rescue: Father of dangling child given...
- 15:59 Brighton Labour council candidate sent ‘deeply offensive...