Do YOU know how to scrub your face? Experts warn you may be doing it wrong
Many people use face scrubs in an effort to achieve soft, glowing, youthful skin.
These products often contain small particles or beads that get rid of old flakey skin cells to reveal the smooth skin underneath it.
However, this can backfire, and leave your skin dry and damaged due to harsh products and over-exfoliating.
Speaking with Daily Mail Online, experts explain how often people should exfoliate and they break down which facial scrubs people should be using.
There are different ways to exfoliate
Esthetician Julia Alekperova, of Paul Labrecque Salon and Spa in New York City, said... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle