Do these two fragments explain what happened to MH370? Investigators confirm debris found in South Africa and Mauritius ARE from the missing plane and reveal it may have smashed apart on impact
Washed up fragments from missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 suggest for the first time that the body of the plane was torn apart when it crashed into the ocean.
Two pieces of debris which were found in South Africa and Mauritius in March are 'almost certainly' from the missing passenger plane, Australian investigators announced today.
The Mauritius piece, a door panel from inside the aircraft's main cabin, is of particular importance as it suggests that the fuselage was at least partly obliterated when it hit the water.
This contradicts previous theories which speculated the main... read more
- 02:49 Singer Paul Young goes on This Morning despite show's chef Gino...
- 02:49 Two Love Island favourites unexpectedly QUIT the villa and walk out...
- 02:49 Billion-pound Foster vies with mud-walled burial ground for...
- 02:48 Brain damage 'more likely in cardiac arrest patients given adrenaline'
- 02:49 EastEnders star Louisa Lytton is making surprise comeback 12 years...
- 02:49 Kurt Zouma left out of Chelsea’s 25-man pre-season tour squad by...
- 02:48 Delays in radiology results 'affecting patient care'
- 02:48 Military personnel based in Scotland compensated for tax rises
- 02:49 Anthony Joshua: I would rather take a loss than be done for doping
- 02:49 Alexander Povetkin assures Anthony Joshua he is clean and suggests...
- 02:48 Brexit will trigger rise in hate crimes, warns police watchdog
- 02:48 Australia overtaking UK for overseas students
- 02:48 Poverty link to early death 'scandalous'
- 02:48 Legal aid harder to access since reform, says human rights committee
- 02:49 Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic meets with agent to discuss...
- 02:48 Aberdeen initiative to unlock 3.5bn barrels of oil
- 02:49 Barcelona willing to offer Ousmane Dembele to Chelsea in deal to...
- 02:48 Private firms cash in on over-stretched NHS
- 02:48 Radical plans to end huge costs of buying a freehold unveiled
- 02:48 London Bridge terror attack heroes on Civilian Gallantry List
- 02:48 Horse Racing Tips July 19: Doncaster, Epsom, Chepstow, Leicester,...
- 02:48 Nelson Mandela’s centenary ceremony held at Westminster Abbey
- 23:51 Vote Leave whistleblower sues TaxPayers' Alliance for unfair dismissal
- 02:48 Thunderstorms to batter England bringing abrupt end to heatwave
- 02:48 Unlikely partners? China and Israel deepening trade ties
- 02:48 The Open 2018: Rickie Fowler reveals plan to upstage Jordan Spieth...
- 23:51 Alisson to Liverpool: Reds agree £66.8m fee for Roma star, personal...
- 23:51 Someone accidentally drained Kennet and Avon Canal by leaving the...
- 23:51 Mum-of-eight paid woman £2000 to pretend to be her and pass her...
- 02:49 Rory plotting a different course while fondly remembering 2007