Diner bit into pizza to find electrical equipment from Christmas tree inside



A diner couldn't believe it when he bit into his pizza and found a piece of electrical equipment inside.
The blunder happened after Christmas lights were being fixed near to where the pizza was being made.
Stephen Lamb visited Topolino Restaurant in Newcastle after visiting the Christmas market with his girlfriend last Sunday, and decided to stop in at the Italian eatery for a bite to eat before returning home to Chopwell.
The 51-year-old former solider ordered a bolognese pizza and, at first, all seemed well, ChronicleLive report.
He said: "Halfway through I chewed on something... read more

 
9 December 2019 in Regional East, Views: 42
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31