Desperate mum makes emotional plea as anorexic daughter's body begins to shut down
A heartbroken mum has made a public plea as her teenage daughter's body starts to shut down due to severe eating disorders.
Adele Clay is seriously ill with hypothermia in hospital after tests revealed her heart rate had dropped dangerously low.
The 25-year-old from Stockport, Greater Manchester, has anorexia and bulimia.
Her parents Yvonne and Rick are terrified she will die before she gets the help she needs.
Yvonne claims Adele, who has battled her eating disorders since she was 12-years-old, has been rejected by a number of hospitals for treatment, at first because she wasn’t ill... read more
- 07:20 Police chief urges parents to make sure their children are safe...
- 07:18 Crying foul: footballer told he could lose his house over unpaid bill
- 07:18 Meghan Markle’s dad says he’s been ‘frozen out’ by the Royal Family
- 07:18 Why didn’t Virgin Active freeze my membership in my maternity leave?
- 07:18 I've met a new partner – how can I ensure my kids get my house?
- 07:15 MISSING: Man missing from home
- 07:15 My girlfriend’s sexual past makes me anxious and irrational
- 07:15 Police chief urges parents to make sure their children are safe...
- 07:13 Coventry traffic news: Ring road, M6, A46, A45, M69 and more
- 07:11 Jupiter looks insanely beautiful in these new pictures from the...
- 07:11 Solution sought for shortage of school places
- 07:10 Man Utd transfer news: Marouane Fellaini opens up on future amid...
- 07:09 Man arrested by immigration officers after restaurant raid
- 07:09 NCS adventure begins for Cumbrian teenagers
- 07:08 Thieves are prowling around Preston Road cemetery and stealing from...
- 07:08 Hull Live: Breaking news, traffic and travel from Hull and East...
- 07:07 Orbit chiefs to face disgruntled tenants
- 07:06 Fax machines dusted off as North and South Korean forces start to...
- 07:06 Gareth 'Alfie' Thomas bids to outlaw homophobic chanting
- 07:06 Not everything makes sense
- 07:05 Hebden Bridge alive with colour as Handmade Parade takes to the...
- 07:05 Rehearsal photographs as Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre opens today in...
- 07:05 Solution sought for shortage of school places
- 07:05 Leeds council drawing up new plan to tackle rough sleeping in city
- 07:02 Arsenal transfer news: Jack Wilshere offered West Ham deal - but...
- 07:01 Lane closed on M6 after truck breaks-down
- 07:01 Greece hit by 5.5 magnitude earthquake off southern coast
- 07:01 Police chief urges parents to make sure their children are safe...
- 07:01 Banking experts support trial for struggling Yorkshire schools
- 06:57 Weather forecast for wall-to-wall sunshine all week with...