Dennis Wise on what Chelsea must do to keep Eden Hazard and why Ruben Loftus-Cheek must stay at Stamford Bridge
Chelsea legend Dennis Wise believes Eden Hazard is waiting to see if the club qualify for the Champions League before making a decision on his long-term future at Stamford Bridge.
The Belgian has 18 months to run on his existing deal at the club and has admitted that he’s torn between signing a new deal or joining Real Madrid.
Maurizio Sarri has confirmed the club have offered Hazard a new deal and are ‘immediately’ ready for him to commit his future.
However, Wise believes the club must prove their ambition to Hazard, first by qualifying for the Champions League and second by signing... read more
- 02:55 Thousands mourn seven Syrian siblings killed in Canada fire
- 02:38 Opposition view: Bath boss Blackadder left to rue last-minute try
- 02:02 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer working closely with Manchester United’s Sport...
- 01:51 Saudi Arabia appoints its first female ambassador to US
- 01:51 Are these the perfect postcards from space?
- 01:50 BBC Scotland TV channel prepares to launch
- 01:45 Saudi Arabia announces princess as US ambassador
- 01:36 Australia's trade minister raises concerns about China's coal...
- 01:13 EU referendum registration deadline extended
- 01:09 James DeGale ‘pretty sure’ he will retire after loss Chris Eubank Jr
- 01:04 IN PICTURES: Runners take on endurance challenges along the...
- 00:55 Northampton Saints 27 Bath 26: Tom Vickers' review and player ratings
- 00:53 Church of England urges five days of prayer for poor as Brexit looms
- 00:49 Brexit: What would it mean for UK pensioners living in Europe?
- 00:49 What has really happened since Macpherson's report
- 00:47 New strategy to help deal with dementia issue in Lincolnshire is...
- 00:32 Rory McIlroy shooting for a Mexico stand-off with Dustin Johnson
- 00:32 Chris Eubank Jr beats James DeGale to send Londoner towards retirement
- 00:29 Oscars 2019: How will the ceremony change this year?
- 00:28 Tymoshenko v Tymoshenko: Funny business at the polls
- 00:28 Australian farmers' long road after mass cattle deaths
- 00:28 Gambling addict with brain injury spent £210,000
- 00:28 Supermarkets misleading shoppers on healthy food, say nutritionists
- 00:24 How Preston North End's players rated in their win over Millwall -...
- 00:19 Greece's invisible minority - the Macedonian Slavs
- 00:18 Kim Jong Un boards train to head to summit with Trump in Vietnam
- 00:17 'He lost control' - Craig Hignett reacts to remarkable refereeing...
- 00:15 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:15 Observer sudoku
- 00:11 Scots activewear brand launches jacket made out of coffee grounds