Denbighshire mum 'paralysed' after tick bite in garden

Denbighshire mum 'paralysed' after tick bite in garden
 

A woman suffered severe facial paralysis- and could only eat through a straw - after being bitten by a tick in her garden.
Rachel Foulkes-Davies, 43, said the bite started off as small red mark before it caused her eyes to swell up.
The mother-of-three said she is still in pain three years on and is angry a correct diagnosis was not made sooner.
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) said it encouraged patients to discuss their concerns with them.
Ms Foulkes-Davies said: "I'm constantly tired and have no energy to do simple tasks."
The mother-of-three, of... read more

 
5 June 2018 in Health, Views: 52
Source: BBC
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30