Death of woman at Doncaster tower block 'not suspicious'
The death of a woman at a tower block in Doncaster is not being treated as suspicious.
The 33-year-old was found dead after at the base of Firbeck House, St James Street, Balby Bridge, at around 12.30pm on Wednesday, July 11.
CRIME: Men hunted over nightclub attack in Doncaster now identified
Four arrests were made in connection with the death but South Yorkshire Police confirmed today that it is not being treated as suspicious.
APPEAL: Man hunted over robbery of parcel delivery driver in Rotherham
Local residents claim the woman fell to her death from a height but the circumstances... read more
- 12:49 Your little one can win the chance to join Santa in his grotto
- 12:49 New ‘unique’ war memorial for Gainsborough
- 12:49 Shocking moment man flees police at speed before attacking one officer
- 12:49 Chorley's Santa Express set to return to Lancashire this Christmas...
- 12:49 Thieves steal cash and Christmas party collection from St...
- 12:48 CBI urges government to end damaging Brexit uncertainty
- 12:48 Uber to introduce clean air fee to all London rides
- 12:46 Homeless epidemic worsens in Wellingborough as cases double
- 12:46 Robbers armed with gun and machete hunted over Doncaster post...
- 12:46 Identical twins born female transition to male at the same time
- 12:46 From Blockbusters to Blind Date: Cult TV show comebacks
- 12:45 Police and parents shocked after 13-year-old boy caught with knife...
- 12:45 Cowboy bar targets opening date after winning licence to replace...
- 12:44 Your little one can win the chance to join Santa in his grotto
- 12:44 Meet Kasey, Lester and Ella-Rose: Northampton's first triplets in...
- 12:44 Mayor given vote of no confidence
- 12:42 If you are single, living in Doncaster and tired of Tinder, apply...
- 12:42 Firefighters remove 29 tonnes of coal which set alight onboard...
- 12:42 Nearly 10,000 children regularly missing from Sheffield's schools...
- 12:42 Here’s how you can get a free pint and taxi ride in Edinburgh
- 12:42 Council defends spending £12,000 on Hartlepool estate’s new bus...
- 12:41 Sutton woman celebrates 108-years of life
- 12:41 Underwood play centre, cafe and pub application refused
- 12:41 Man Utd vs Juventus: Sky Sports pundit makes Champions League EXIT...
- 12:41 Red Kangaroo fire: fire service latest on devastating blaze
- 12:40 Shipwreck found in Black Sea is 'world's oldest intact'
- 12:39 Jumeirah Beach Hotel: a room with Dubai’s best view
- 12:39 Where you can see firework displays across Aylesbury Vale for 2018
- 12:39 Country barn hosts masquerade ball to raise funds for brain tumour...
- 12:36 Will folic acid ever be added to UK flour?