Dad comes out as transgender three years after his daughter
This is Corey Maison with her dad, Eric.
She knew that she wanted to be a girl from 11-years-old but was nervous about disappointing her parents.
But little did she know that Eric – formerly Erica – was having similar feelings.
Four years later, the two are living the way they always felt they were supposed to be – as father and daughter rather than mother and son.
In fact, it was Corey’s bravery that inspired Eric to make the transition from female to male.
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle