Couple completely transform their kitchen for £534 using budget tricks they found on Facebook
Here’s some proof that you don’t need to spend a load of money to make a house feel more like home.
Kirsty Maycock, 31, and boyfriend John Mccall, 30, from Tamworth, managed to transform their family kitchen for just £500, thanks to creative hacks they discovered through a Facebook group.
How? The makeover was mostly down to using vinyl wraps instead of paying for brand new work surfaces.
By just sticking on vinyl in new colours, the couple gave their kitchen a total refresh.
Kirsty, an administrator, said: ‘We’d been desperate to makeover the kitchen for ages.
‘We’ve been in the house for... read more
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom
- 01:45 Sondland drops ‘bombshell’ at Trump impeachment inquiry