Cops hunt for two men after Glasgow pub is deliberately torched
Detectives are hunting yobs who deliberately torched a Glasgow pub.
Two men were spotted on CCTV setting fire to the Westburn Bar in the east end of the city in the early hours of this morning.
Emergency crews rushed to the scene around 5am and quickly brought the blaze under control.
The investigation so far unearthed the footage showing the men outside the pub on Carntynehall Road using, what appears to be, some sort of accelerant to set the fire.
They are then seen making off from the scene towards a nearby footpath.
The first suspect is described as of medium build and wearing a striped... read more
- 01:37 Quiz of the Week: Which superhero wasn't Lee's?
- 01:37 Khmer Rouge surviving leaders face genocide verdict
- 01:25 North Korea's Kim Jong-un supervises test of 'new ultramodern weapon'
- 01:16 Sophia Jex-Blake: The battle to be Scotland's first female doctor
- 01:16 Melbourne shipwreck beer back in Glasgow after 150 years
- 01:16 Police investigate NHS Tayside brain surgeon harm
- 01:16 Police Scotland cyber kiosks 'could be unlawful'
- 01:08 Dejan Lovren taunts Sergio Ramos and calls Spain ‘p******’ after...
- 01:07 England 3-0 USA: Wayne Rooney marks final Three Lions appearance in...
- 00:58 Volkswagen budget electric car: what we know about the Tesla Model...
- 00:55 Sudoku 4,219 hard
- 00:51 ‘Ignore this’: Jonathan Franzen’s top 10 writing tips get gleefully...
- 00:48 Schools admit informally excluding pupils
- 00:48 UK banks urged to justify 'staggering' level of branch closures
- 00:43 Farewell to Wayne Rooney brought cheers and a hymn to the new age
- 00:43 Steve Smith and David Warner welcomed back by IPL teams
- 00:43 Talking Horses: Cheltenham's autumn meeting puts jumping at centre...
- 00:43 Jarryd Hayne reportedly under investigation over allegations of...
- 00:43 Wayne Rooney tears stop Gareth Southgate’s England dressing-down
- 00:41 Missing Sandra Gant: Family 'have to accept she died'
- 00:41 Homeless family in Cornwall rehoused 13 times in 18 weeks
- 00:36 John Kerry: Europe must tackle climate change or face migration chaos
- 00:35 'How Amazon helped me transition to a woman'
- 00:33 How 'miniature suns' could provide cheap, clean energy
- 00:32 Flu vaccine delays for over-65s 'resolved by weekend'
- 00:29 Winstanley House, Get Busy Living Centre and New Lubbesthorpe among...
- 00:24 Khmer Rouge leaders face 'Nuremberg judgment' on genocide charges
- 00:24 Zuckerberg: I didn't know of Facebook ties to firm attacking George...
- 00:16 Black Friday tech deals 2018: early Amazon UK offers on games...
- 00:13 All the winners in Hull Daily Mail Business Awards 2018 after a...