Conor McGregor finally responds to Tony Ferguson with epic social media post
Conor McGregor has set tongues wagging by finally responding to UFC interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson.
After winning the interim title last week with a convincing win over Kevin Lee, Ferguson made it clear that he wants a crack at McGregor.
Irish superstar McGregor won the 155-pound belt last November when he defeated Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 and made his boxing debut earlier in the year against Floyd Mayweather.
McGregor lost the super-fight in Las Vegas comfortably and is expected to return to the octagon for his next bout.
A third fight with Nate Diaz has been mooted as a strong... read more
- 10:02 Queen's Hospital to help boost health coffers - and here's how
- 10:01 Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan welcomes second baby girl
- 09:58 Mansfield’s hour-by-hour weather forecast
- 09:56 Millom pool saved from demolition after public meeting
- 09:54 Concern growing for safety of 82-year-old Peter Coyne
- 09:52 West Brom and Bobby Reid: The latest on the interest in Bristol...
- 09:50 How to deal with a nightmare landlord – here’s your rights as a tenant
- 09:49 Up to 10,000 police officers and SAS to guard Donald Trump on visit...
- 09:49 Trump press secretary told to leave restaurant ‘because she works...
- 09:48 Determined Declan sets his sights on a top ‘Italian job’
- 09:48 Lincolnshire’s fire stations to host blood donation sessions
- 09:47 Elvis Presley's private plane put up for sale after spending 36...
- 09:46 Scientists aim to stop the devastation of Zika-like pandemics
- 09:46 Fresh controversy over firefighters’ ‘stay-put’ advice at Grenfell
- 09:45 Police appeal after girl, 19, assaulted by man in Carlisle street
- 09:43 Leamington woman with footballer's name stars in TV World Cup adverts
- 09:42 Scientists aim to stop the devastation of Zika-like pandemics
- 09:41 Interview: Kevin Linfoot back in the property game
- 09:39 Chesterfield’s hour-by-hour weather forecast
- 09:34 Once you see Cats in Food, you’ll struggle to un-see them
- 09:33 Kettering mental health charity handed a £3,000 boost
- 09:32 Saudi Arabian women celebrate as driving ban lifted
- 09:26 History society book launched at Southfield House
- 09:25 Private schools shun GCSEs and A-levels
- 09:20 Manchester United signing Fred scores wonder goal in Brazil training
- 09:20 Why do footballers spit?
- 09:19 Saviour and sultan, ally and foe – west in a bind over Erdoğan
- 09:19 Born out of brutality, South Sudan, the world’s youngest state,...
- 09:18 Huge fire in Birmingham: 75 firefighters called to severe blaze in...
- 09:17 Lincolnshire’s fire stations to host blood donation sessions