Concern growing for missing Preston man
0 Have your say Police officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a man missing from his home.
Rajesh Solanki, 46, went missing from the Plungington area of Preston on Friday (November 8).
He was last seen at around 1pm.
He is described as an Asian male, 46 years of age, 5ft 9ins tall, medium build, with receding black & greying hair with distinctive grey sideburns and short grey stubble.
He is wearing black framed glasses, a black jacket, a multi-coloured striped shirt, black trousers and black trainers.
He is believed to be carrying a dark grey rucksack.
If you... read more
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom