Come LIE with me! 'Rude' Air Asia passenger sparks pre-take off fury by 'upgrading herself' to premium seats then lying across the entire row
A woman has sparked a row on an Air Asia flight after 'upgrading herself' to premium seats.
The middle-aged women angered air passengers when she lay across a whole row of premium seats on the plane before take-off.
The flyer had booked standard seats on the flight, lasting four hours, from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong in late March.
But just before take-off she moved from her seat to a row of priority seats which carry an extra charge of £27 for having more leg room and often being empty.
The woman was asked by cabin crew to move back to her seat before take-off when premium flyer Bruce Lam,... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle