Colliding with Jupiter in 1994, what was Shoemaker-Levy 9? The Weekend quiz
The questions 1 Which European country has just added “North” to its name?
2 Black Rock City (pop 70,000) exists only during what event?
3 Who follows the VP in the US presidential line of succession?
4 Which Japanese author committed ritual suicide after a failed coup in 1970?
5 What is the largest cat in the Americas?
6 Which group’s first adventure was on a Treasure Island in 1942?
7 Which singer founded the Fish People record label?
8 Colliding with Jupiter in 1994, what was Shoemaker-Levy 9?
9 Barry Jenkins Oscar winner; late Pinter; Beethoven and Debussy for piano?
10... read more
- 06:27 Financial services optimism plunges amid Brexit ‘national emergency’
- 06:26 Lewd teacher sacked after making suggestive comments about smurf sex
- 06:26 Manager has said this about three Aston Villa players - and fans...
- 06:26 All you need to know about Birmingham City's kit ahead of summer...
- 06:26 ‘He wrote the rulebook’ Aston Villa fans react to those points...
- 06:26 Sir David Attenborough: ‘Trump blind on climate change threat’
- 06:25 Rocket fired from Gaza hits house in Israel, wounding six people
- 06:25 ‘They were all absolutely amazing’ - stroke patient hails carers as...
- 06:25 Digging deep to boost tree numbers within a South Shields park
- 06:25 Guide dog Deva pays visit to the South Shields venue where...
- 06:24 Drink-driver overtook 'slow' police car then led them on a chase
- 06:24 Asia stocks: Markets sink as global growth jitters spread
- 06:20 Leeds' primary pupils lessons in community spirit
- 06:19 Council votes to scrap Scartho Road bus lane - but it might not happen
- 06:19 Cheeky Zachary to star on ITV's What Would Your Kid Do?
- 06:19 Average Grimsby homeowner has gained £1,800 in last year as house...
- 06:19 Two ways Arsenal could line-up next season if Unai Emery pulls off...
- 06:19 Local MPs admit 'we don't know what we are going to do about Brexit'
- 06:19 Man Utd sent huge warning by Benfica chief over ‘the next Cristiano...
- 06:19 Classroom of the future - incredible new hi-tech interactive...
- 06:19 Premier League OR Champions League? Liverpool ace Virgil van Dijk...
- 06:19 Shoppers fear rising prices and job losses if Grimsby Sainsbury's...
- 06:19 Celtic handed transfer boost as star is urged AGAINST Premier...
- 06:18 Hartlepool musicians to put on a show to help save Heugh Battery...
- 06:18 DWP apologises AGAIN as Hartlepool man receives second health...
- 06:14 Brian Monteith: Changing PM settles nothing unless we leave the EU
- 06:14 Lesley Riddoch: Revoke doesn’t lessen chances of second indyref
- 06:12 'England became smaller and bigger': what 'home' means in Brexit...
- 06:11 York school to close road to traffic to ease school gate congestion
- 06:11 Leeds' primary pupils lessons in community spirit