Cleckheaton efforts in vain against classy Rossendale
0 Have your say Cleckheaton produced a performance to forget as they slipped to a 57-15 defeat to Rossendale in National League Three North last Saturday.
Cleckheaton were never allowed to get into their stride against a Rossendale outfit who had pace and power across the park.
Cleckheaton made headway in the early stages and spent the opening 10 minutes of the match in Rossendale’s 22 but the home defence proved solid to deny them.
Cleckheaton eventually spilled the ball and Rossendale capitalised, turning defence into attack and broke up the right flank with Curtis Strong scoring against... read more
- 09:23 The city break... Taipei: Tackle the Four Beasts and soak in...
- 09:23 Walney Carnival to take place on Sunday July 1
- 09:23 Next iPhone ‘might have no ports at all’, new rumour claims
- 09:22 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:22 Three-car crash causes tailbacks on A595 near Workington
- 09:22 Staying in style in Barcelona
- 09:21 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:21 Countrywide seeks fresh funding as property sales slide
- 09:21 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 09:21 Leicester heatwave: The top temperatures each day this week for...
- 09:20 Councils rake in millions from garden waste collections
- 09:17 Poulton woman left devastated after Timmy the tortoise goes missing
- 09:17 Resort youngsters join future dance stars for showcase night
- 09:17 Radio 4 stand up Jeremy looks at the human condition on tour
- 09:17 'Spanish plume’ could bring Britain’s hottest day in three years
- 09:16 Jeremy Hunt’s name is still a big problem for radio presenters
- 09:16 Judge gives drug-dealing friend of stabbing victim a chance before...
- 09:14 From the archive: the male nude in 1972
- 09:14 Three bags are better than one: Rihanna nails fashion’s most...
- 09:14 Seven ways to strengthen your core
- 09:13 The Mash Report's Rachel Parris: 'There was a lot of excitement and...
- 09:13 Recycle your old cooking oil
- 09:13 How to prevent sunburn but enjoy the heatwave we’re...
- 09:13 People don’t want to work in the UK anymore
- 09:10 Bowled over by beautiful Bequia: Jonathan Agnew unearths a secret...
- 09:10 Britain set for eight summer heatwaves with temperatures hotter...
- 09:10 Mohamed Salah ‘happy’ with Egypt amid Chechnya political symbol furore
- 09:09 Cheshire West team helps patients return to a normal life after...
- 09:09 Tributes paid to Briton killed in Cyprus hit-and-run
- 09:07 Dundee United to cash in as former player Stuart Armstrong heads to...