Clare Waight Keller's new Givenchy
Remembering dressing his long-term muses, which included Hollywood heavyweights and social butterflies, Hubert de Givenchy revealed that, "the little black dress is the hardest thing to realise, because you must keep it simple." The aristocratic couturier established his eponymous brand in 1952; since retiring in 1995 the house of Givenchy has been anything but simple. Following a roll-call of international creative directors – including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen - Riccardo Tisci took to the helm in 2005. The designer paid scant interest to the brand's noble heritage,... read more
- 09:49 What to stream and download this week
- 09:49 Rugby mayor encourages residents to sign pledge to improve their...
- 09:48 SIX miles of delays as police race to crash on A1 near Stamford
- 09:47 Dutch rail crash: Four children killed on cargo bike
- 09:47 Manchester United star Paul Pogba explains his bizarre...
- 09:46 James Bond: Carey Fukunaga to direct next James Bond film
- 09:46 Raise a glass to the 12th beer festival
- 09:45 Chris Evans' wife has given birth to twins
- 09:45 Blackpool weather forecast: Warnings in place as heavy rain and...
- 09:45 MP urges no VISA for ‘anti gay’ preacher
- 09:45 Drug-troubled thief who struck at Wilko’s is spared from jail
- 09:44 Rugby fan died from being hit by multiple cars after falling out of...
- 09:43 Birch Vale couple celebrate 60 years of marriage
- 09:43 Do I need special insurance for my listed home? Ask the experts
- 09:42 Another Donington Decider as Adam aims for history-making third...
- 09:42 Fringe players will have to keep their focus at St Johnstone
- 09:42 Jack Black and Cate Blanchett talk The House With A Clock In Its...
- 09:42 New scheme for East Coast where paramedics will help with patients...
- 09:41 Drug-troubled thief who struck at Wilko’s is spared from jail
- 09:41 Football transfer rumours: Éver Banega for Emery reunion at Arsenal?
- 09:41 Man in his 80s seriously hurt in Swineshead crash
- 09:41 Nurse shares why she swapped toilet paper for reusable cloths
- 09:40 Arsenal transfer news: Ever Banega, Cristian Pavon, Petr Cech
- 09:40 Sturgeon calls for Brexit to be delayed
- 09:39 Liverpool news: Ex-Reds target Nabil Fakir makes revenge vow after...
- 09:39 Man City news: Fernandinho reveals dressing room player anger to...
- 09:39 Pictures released of what Harborough play parks will look like as...
- 09:38 Drug-troubled thief who struck at Wilko’s is spared from jail
- 09:38 'Dream come true' for Moon as Korean leaders make mountain pilgrimage
- 09:38 Frankie Gavin's starter goes down well ahead of tasty main course...