Christmas cancelled as family loses everything in devastating fire

Christmas is cancelled for a Cleethorpes family after fire destroyed everything they own.
Mother-of-five, Mary-Anne Blyth, 27, was at work at a town bar when the fire started in the kitchen of her Montague Street home.
Luckily her childminder, Aimee immediately spotted the danger and got two of the children to safety as the fire took hold and swept through the downstairs of the terraced two-storey home.
Fire crews from Peaks Lane quickly had the kitchen fire under control on Sunday at 5.30pm. The British Red Cross attended to help the single parent family.
They are now living with a... read more

 
11 December 2019 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 26
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31