China stocks head for 4th week of decline; Hong Kong reaches 2-mth low
* CSI300: flat; SSEC: flat; HSI: -1.0 pct
* China index poised to fall for four straight weeks
* Hong Kong Q2 economic growth likely weakest in 4 years
SHANGHAI, May 13 China stocks were little changed on Friday morning, but the benchmark index is heading towards its fourth week of declines amid increasing doubts over the strength of the country's economic recovery.
Hong Kong shares dropped to a fresh two-month low, dragged lower by energy and tech shares.
As a bearish week for China stocks approached its end, both the blue-chip CSI300 index and the Shanghai Composite Index stabilized,... read more
- 07:05 Theresa May loses another minister as Tory civil war over Brexit...
- 07:05 West Ham transfer news: Craig Bellamy reveals why Jack Wilshere...
- 07:05 Action is needed now to tackle drugged out ‘zombies’ in our town...
- 07:05 No better time for Corbyn
- 06:55 Tuesday’s best TV: The Five Billion Pound Super Sewer; Random Acts
- 06:55 Tuesday briefing: 'Treasonous' Trump kowtows to Putin
- 06:55 'Putin's poodle': newspapers declare Trump a traitor after Helsinki...
- 06:55 'Always go slightly too far': what makes ambush TV work?
- 06:31 How we made: Roni Size on the Mercury-winning album New Forms
- 06:12 Nauru asylum seeker's body flown to Brisbane after emotional standoff
- 06:12 State of emergency proclaimed over dock strike - archive, 1970
- 06:57 Frozen sweetcorn from Lidl now being recalled amid listeria outbreak
- 06:11 Top cancer genetics professor quits job over bullying allegations
- 06:11 Genetically modified babies given go ahead by UK ethics body
- 06:08 Helena Morrissey: ‘We have nine children. I plan every day on a...
- 04:36 Peter Capaldi writes to reassure young fan about Doctor Who...
- 04:36 Ex-wife of former One Nation adviser calls for rape survivors to be...
- 04:36 New Caledonia referendum: call to reject 'colonising power' France
- 04:36 'No collusion': Trump and Putin deny election meddling in TV...
- 04:35 Tech shares keep sinking amid concerns sector is slowing
- 04:01 Australian media are in decline. The Fourth Estate reminds us why...
- 04:01 Turnbull says there is ‘real concern about Sudanese gangs’ in...
- 04:01 Putin rejects UK's 'ungrounded accusations' over novichok poisoning
- 00:57 Doctor Who star Jodie Whittaker hopes role will inspire young girls
- 00:54 Over 2 million Britons risk dying early from multiple illnesses
- 00:54 NHS rationing putting hernia patients' lives at risk, say surgeons
- 00:54 UK police force failed to record 10,000 crimes, watchdog says
- 00:54 Lava 'bomb' crashes through roof of boat in Hawaii, injuring tourists
- 00:54 Only 1% of children's books have BAME main characters – UK study
- 00:54 Sudoku 4114 medium