China's multi-nuke hypersonic missile, that can strike ANYWHERE in the world, will be ready ‘within a few months’
China's next-generation intercontinental ballistic missile that could strike anywhere in the world with nuclear warheads is expected to be ready during the first half of next year.
Dongfeng-41 missile, which is said to have the longest range of any ballistic rockets in the world, has undergone its eighth test and is now near completion, according to state-run media.
Previous reports have claimed that the missile has a range of at least 7,500 miles (12,000km) and could carry up to 10 nuclear warheads.
The new missile also has a speed of more than Mach 10 (7,672mph) and can use decoy devices... read more
- 00:37 Braving new heights
- 00:37 Business Profile: Fiona Toye of Toye Kenning & Spencer
- 00:37 Campaign to get Stourbridge war hero Frank Foley knighted
- 00:32 Yemen conflict: A million more children face famine, NGO warns
- 00:29 The chef using 60,000-year-old recipes
- 00:27 ICC opens Myanmar Rohingya crimes probe
- 00:26 Will we ever get self-healing smartphones?
- 00:26 The secret life of a female bodyguard
- 00:26 Lancashire's Deputy Police Commissioner revealed
- 00:25 Air pollution linked to much greater risk of dementia
- 00:24 Champions League roundup: Atlético Madrid fight back to win at Monaco
- 00:21 Tech giants unclear over stance on potential new EU climate targets
- 00:20 A third 'forgotten' mural could still be inside Hull's old Co-op...
- 00:18 Qantas mulls plane gyms as prepares for 20-hour flights
- 00:18 Millions overcharged for mobile contracts
- 00:18 'Wild West' Bitcoin 'should be regulated'
- 00:14 Lancashire's Deputy Police Commissioner revealed
- 00:10 Facebook job ads 'discriminated by gender'
- 00:07 SeaWorld and ex-boss to pay $5m to settle fraud claim
- 00:05 Sesame Street refutes writer's claim that Bert and Ernie are gay
- 23:53 Labor launches superannuation plan to bridge gender pay gap –...
- 23:26 Mauricio Pochettino accuses reporters of disrespect after Inter’s...
- 23:23 Umpire Mohamed Lahyani suspended for Nick Kyrgios pep talk
- 23:22 Labor pledges $400m superannuation boost for women
- 23:21 Feature: Bloody Scotland returns to Stiring this weekend
- 23:14 Mohamed Salah was celebrating by throwing water bottle, says...
- 23:12 "Two points off second" - Aston Villa fans react to victory over...
- 23:12 This is what Darren Moore said about Harvey Barnes after brilliant...
- 23:12 'Hopefully it shuts a few of them up but I doubt it' - Aston Villa...
- 23:09 Former foster carer and ex-teacher denies sexually assaulting two...