Chimney fire at Ribble Valley house

Firefighters extinguished a chimney fire in Wilpshire this afternoon.
Fire crews from Hyndburn were called out to the fire at the property on Whalley Road at just after 4-30pm.
They used chimney rods to extinguish the blaze and were at the scene for approximately 30 minutes.
read more

 
20 January 2018 in Regional North West , Views: 49
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31